Artists Registry.com Message Board

Arts Community Message Board - To use this board you must become a registered user. It's free and separate from your Membership registration. Select the Registration link, choose a username and password and post your message in a forum.
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:32 am 

Go to http://www.freevlog.org to upload your video reports for free. Get the shots of you in your studios and video journeys to art openings uploaded today. I m going to try to locate some video cameras cheap somewhere and begin my video log soon. Please join in and take part on other vlogging sites if not this one and link it back to the Registry. Make some noise out there. PLEASE???? thank you ,DAVE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:30 am 

I feel like I am an evolutionary visionary and that someday my visions will connect all artists into lively online debates and LIVE interactivity. It IS going to happen. Working together we can make it happen ASAP. But for now taped reports are just as good as LIVE ones for the moment. The technology is out there but someone is figuring a way to market it for the masses. I am trying to get An Art Broadcast Studio In a Box kit so it will include everything one might need - minus the computer and the internet connection that is. Any investors that want to help please email me at davizm@yahoo.com Thank you in advance for any responses ahead of time.