Artists Registry.com Message Board

Arts Community Message Board - To use this board you must become a registered user. It's free and separate from your Membership registration. Select the Registration link, choose a username and password and post your message in a forum.
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:01 am 

please help me and the multitude of online users to build the list i have already researched and posted so we can build a huge resource of information artists can use to promote themselves better. you can add your favorites right here in this messege board. also,most art news sites will have a communication tool on their sites that helps the public suggest news items or for commentaries about various arts events. I urge you to use these tools when announcing art events to the world . some have a comment area others have guestbooks or even email the website owners. They will be eager to announce new openings when there is enough space available. it depends upon many factors though to get your news out there so dont hold back. news is news and art events come and go quickly.its just the nature of art and news.news has "new" right there so thats what they are there for things that are new. dont be shy- be bold .the art public is hungry for new art to buy so just feed them.