Artists Registry.com Message Board

Arts Community Message Board - To use this board you must become a registered user. It's free and separate from your Membership registration. Select the Registration link, choose a username and password and post your message in a forum.
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:29 am 

I am seeking voluteers to find other voluteers to help create an Artists Visual News Network (name is still up for discussion) that I hope will combine LIVE and taped video coverage of the Arts on planet Earth like no other. Each artist will be responsible for their own broadcast content and will be combined with a cast of thousands to create a conglomerate of LIVE video reports as they happen not sometime after the news event has occurred like other arts news reports. Fresh art news from the artists themselves is my goal . Help me help the society of online artists in a conglomerated effort to get -"art news we can use". Thanks again, DAVIZM

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:03 am 

My ultimate goal is to make internet arts totally interactive between artists and the general public in hopes of sparking new technological advancements applied to the arts. If there is no market for it yet I intend to make one. if you are a curious bystander then you are also already involved by clicking on my post so why not join in and keep this idea alive. Exchanging ideas are what will bring this to a reality.If you want to discuss this further i am online most mornings and i get my email on here at the registry so if you want to contact me as I am not hard to find when the subject is "arts and technology". Make your impact today . I know I am . I want to thank anyone else who joins in on my discussion group ahead of time .May we make many new discoveries in the years to come about better promotional tools or anything that effects us as artists. I hope to force evolution of the arts online and am appealling to alll interested persons to join in to bring a new fresh breath of air to our group discussions .Thanks again.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:53 am 

Also, you can reach my yahoo messenger by simply looking to see if i am logged into my davizm account. Like i said before i am usually logged into Yahoo.com early in the morning EST (if I am not getting email and other messages here) waiting for a live discussion on whatever we can find to keep the chat alive. Bring your ideas with you and maybe together we can make an impact on a new way to bring artists together. Yahoo offers free web-cam broadcasting and voice chat for anyone registered for a free yahoo email account.
8) :D Thank you again, Davizm.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:13 am 

Its so simple to respond to this notice. just hit the reply button and type it in and send. no idea is too bizarre or mundane to explore. just do it.